We have “2” types of membership, K-9 Handler and Associate Member. K-9 Alert is accepting K9 Handler members presently as well as Associate members.
We always need 1 day volunteers to come hide for the teams in the woods and urban sites. Read below for all membership/volunteer details.
OK I want to come for a training and Watch/Volunteer:
1. View our calendar above & pick your date
2. Write us using the contact form on LEFT menu and STATE YOU WILL be attending and willing to be a subject…***Include mobile #***
3. We will reply and send you directions to that specific training date as well as additional contact # & email addresses
4. Important…to volunteer for the day you MUST be prepared to:
- Be in the woods lying hidden & under material hidden for several hours
- Have water, a pack, durable (non cotton) clothing, gloves, boots, eye-protection
- Let someone YOU KNOW know that your coming to our training…just in case an accident occurs
- Volunteer Multiple Times and you get a FREE tee-shirt with this logo on back:
When you are accepted as a member….IMPORTANT MANDATORY ITEMS:
•Criminal History Record Name Search (SP-167)
•Current CPR/Basic First-Aid
•Be Voted into Group
•Train 3 Months BEFORE (WITHOUT) your Dog and CompleteFirst 8 Items on Certification List
•And ALWAYS Carry these Essentials
•Complete the following NIMS courses [100a, 200a, 700a and 809]
Once Your a New Member Follow These Guidelines For Your Training.